Friday, January 02, 2009

Attempting the Impossible

On our way home from dinner at my aunts we decided that we wanted some ice cream at 1130 pm. We decided mcdonald's was the logical place to go at that hour and I google mapped the nearest locale on my blackberry... We pull up and my parents decide they want to go INTO mcdonalds, needless to say only drive thru was open so we proceeded to the speakerphone-majig... No one was there... So we drive up to the window and the girl is on speakerphone with someone else explaining that the particular menu item they requested isn't made at that hour... She didn't even acknowledge our presence during this 2 minute exchange...finally she takes our ice cream order at which point she told us there was no icecream, shakes, etc since this afternoon..

Annoyed we proceeded to the next mdonalds... We pull up to the drive thru order our icecream and would ya guess? No ice cream-broken machine! Seriously?

On our way home we finally go to a wendys where I get my damn ice cream.

It just felt like a whole damn hooplah for so little ice cream!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Emily said...

why dont you follow my blog?