Sunday, February 01, 2009

Back in Black

So my life crashed around me the last two weeks and I was FINE!!

I've learned a lot, made my peace, realized my mistakes and I'm striving to be a better person. I bitch and complain a lot. way more than any normal person yet I'm optimistic. It's a crazy, fluctuating roller coaster, but it's MY life and I've decided it's time to get a grip.

Enough of my juvenile bullshit, it's time to take hold of the person I am and turn myself into the person I WANT to be. Who I am now is certainly not good enough and I've been called out on my shit far too many times to ignore.

So here I am, for the first time, truly admitting to myself and a public audience that consists of more people than my therapist and the people I've hurt. I'm serious this time and I'm going to prove myself.